A Marketing Cooperative & Preferred Partnership with Loretta Flynn
WHY DO I NEED LISTING VIDEOS?
Since its creation in 2006, Facebook has grown into the most popular social networking site, with over 2.23 billion active users. The site has completely changed how we interact not only personally, but also professionally and those working in the real estate business are no exception.
Successful real estate agents know just how powerful social media can be and have used it to their advantage when selling homes. Today, posting real estate listing videos on Facebook is one of the best ways to market properties, for little monetary cost. But just why is video marketing so important? Here are the TOP 7 reasons posting listing videos on Facebook is a good idea:
1. Facebook has doubled its number of videos viewed daily, increasing from four billion views to eight billion views in just an eight-month period. Videos have also been found to have a 135 percent greater organic reach than photos.
2. If people like your video, it’s easy to share with friends and reach audiences you may not currently be connecting with. Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined, according to Responsive Inbound Marketing’s website.
3. According to Facebook Media, “more than 50 percent of people who come back to Facebook every day in the US watch at least one video daily and 76 percent of people in the US who use Facebook say they tend to discover the videos they watch on Facebook.”
4. Facebook’s algorithm is partial to video, meaning video stands out in the News Feed. Videos also attract more attention than texts or images because they auto-play on mobile devices, providing more engaging and captivating content.
5. A majority of marketing professionals agree that video marketing is key. In fact, according to Business2Community’s website, “51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.”
6. Due to hectic schedules, people are placing high value on any time they can manage to spare. Because of this, people’s attention spans are decreasing. In fact, a recent study found that people only read 18% of the articles they choose. Videos are different. By placing an eye-capturing video on a potential customer’s newsfeed rather than a simple listing, you immediately increase the odds of gaining their attention.
7. Simply put, the real estate industry is visual and posting text describing the home or basic photos isn’t going to cut it. Potential home buyers want to really see what the home has to offer. Posting a quick video of the house allows customers to feel as if they truly experienced a tour of the home without leaving their seat. If done well, the video is likely to lead the potential buyers into seeking an in-person house tour.
Current Video Samples for this Week
Why do we show you videos from another Loan Officer or Realtor? To show you that our turn around time with Listing and Open House videos is 2 Business Days!! These requests were received on 11/1 and were approved and on Social Media by 11/2 and Loretta can provide that same support to you, as a preferred partner.
Are you ready for our next steps?
In order to align our marketing support with your company’s core principles and strengths, it’s important for us to get a deeper client knowledge before going full-steam into the campaigns and video production.
The questions below are the ones we ask our preferred partners to ensure that we move in the right direction with keywords, content and – most important – video messaging. It ensures that we develop the highest quality content that is a match for visitor intent and expectations as well as brand integrity for both McLean Mortgage and Nomis Group. Thank you for sharing your information below and I look forward to our meeting this Tuesday!